- Help your team complete delegated projects successfully, give your team access to information, increase performance and capacity with the most powerful team collaboration tool on the market.
- Total integration between days, weeks, months, tasks and projects. All information related to meetings, projects and tasks is collected in one place and on real time.
- We work with governments and companies around the world, our suite of products are designed to fit your needs!
NEW features in TASKTIMER V11
Synchronization to Outlook -transfer data from and to TaskTimer, synchronization varies depending on the existing version of Outlook
TaskTimer database Multiprocessor - More processing power, better response time, run multiple applications and multiple tasks within an application
Archiving - 2 Databases, one db just for archiving information, projects and tasks, this helps to free-up space on your working db. The archived information can be retrieved when you needed
CRM (Customer relationship Management) - manage your interactions with current and future customers, share notes, collaborate with your entire team and share information as it happens
Drop Box Menu -access from a drop down menu list goals, projects, tasks, contact tasks, events, emails, message list, be easily and constantly informed of the status of your work
1 Year search
1 Year calendar view -From the calendar create events, appointments and tasks
Emails -Invite by email non TaskTimer users, send invitations from events and appointments, send emails from schedules, contacts, events and tasks
SYNEX - connect successfuly to Exchange
- TTExpress benefits and functionality
- Keep on top with day to day activities
- Get instant access to your planning and other available users (depending on set level of security)
- Get feedback from TaskTimer on appointments with conflicted bookings
- Structured overviews of your pending for improved planning and resource management
- Set tasks on appropriate daily plan to decrease time when reviewing current pending
- Each team member can have a view and track the specific tasks they’re working on, have access to other members assigned task list, understand how far the project has progress “Flags for continuous update of the progress
- Undo and redo multiple changes, reverse the most recent series of changes by undoing changes to views, data, and options, you can also undo actions or sets of actions on projects and tasks
- Schedule appointments for yourself and other people, create tasks and see calendars and appointments of other TaskTimer users –provides individuals and team members with access to information including the schedule of other team members
- Your colleagues cooperation reflects instantly on your project plans and/or your daily view
- Collaborate on real time
- Select the scenarios and have the requested information available with just a click
- Add notes/MS Office documents to your activities or projects and decrease searching time
- Book and manage appointments on locations/equipments
- Daily, weekly, monthly plan with printing facilities in different formats, with daily plan divided in areas as, appointments, tasks, contact tasks and events
- One single point of entry, data shown in different views
- Drag and drop your emails to TaskTimer Express and convert them into activities
- Use referencing/tagging for later selection
- Integrates with Skype - Built-in email utility with no known virus
- Self explaining wizard help you to quickly become familiar with the use of TaskTimer Express
- Integrates with Outlook/Exchange/MS Office - TaskTimer works with Vista, Windows XP, 7 /8/10 on 32-64bit-environments
- Remote access: Get access to projects and achieve set targets connecting TaskTimer Express to your mobile phone, (click on TaskTimer Mobile for more information). (TaskTimer Web does not work with TaskTimer Express)
- Upgrades: Different levels of TaskTimer available for upgrades to the new TT release. Upgrades from TTV2.0 to TTV60 require TTDB conversion from Flat DB to SQL DB, some notes and information can be lost in the process; no responsibility taken for lost information
- Cloud: To have TaskTimer Express connected to CLOUD see TaskTimer X Cloud.
- Suitable for: Single users and multi-user environments
- Security: Mobipro solutions are all based on proven security.
- Dual password secures access to your data.
- Other levels to access your data can be set according to your needs.
- Highly stable database.
FREE TaskTimer Demo valid for 50 loggins, to keep all the information entered in your TaskTimer Demo when you buy a permanent license, purchase a license before end of trial, to run a free Demo of TaskTimer Mobile, TaskTimer Web, Project Creator, TaskTimer X Cloud or for more information send a request to: email@example.com
TIP! When your work is finish click “Done” (available in TT)
NOTE: Prices do not include transaction fee, this is the responsibility of the buyer
***Important information: Archiving only works with TTSQL database
- Windows Operating system (XP, Vista, W. 7/8/10 & Surface Tablet)
- administrative permissions to have a successful installation completed
- 150MB of free space on your drive
- Pentium IV or faster, 512MB RAM, more than 256 colors
for use in multi-user environments
- network, based on TCP/IP with centralized server (Win2003 Server and higher) to keep TaskTimer database available for your new entries
- at least 100MB space for TaskTimer data and permissions to setup a database server in Windows services (size of database will increase by using TaskTimer)